The Entrepreneur for a Day program aims at enhancing the relevance of the Entrepreneurial Mindset among students at SMU through meaningful connections with innovators and practicing entrepreneurs by way of an experiential learning opportunity. Through this initiative, students can experience a day in the life of a Founder. Students will witness firsthand the integral workings of an organization by working directly with the Founder and other senior members.
Program eligibility is restricted to undergraduate and graduate students currently studying at Saint Mary’s University who are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Student interview
- Preparation meeting (with the SMUEC team)
- Student meeting with the company team member
- Placement Day with the Founder
- Reflective meeting (with the SMUEC team),
- Closing meeting with the Founder (reflection discussion & recommendations if any).