COVID-19 Career Resiliency Edition
Helping the work force adopt an Entrepreneurial Mindset to better prepare for a changing job market.
The Saint Mary’s University Entrepreneurship Centre has developed eight essential online workshops as part of the Entrepreneurial Mindset Success Certificate, aimed to support individuals who have found themselves unemployed or unable to find employment due to COVID-19. The Certificate takes a customized approach to providing relevant skills training and exposure to entrepreneurship, with the goal of helping individuals feel prepared to reenter a new and changed job market, return to work, or start their own business.
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
- Intrapreneurship: Unleash Your Inner Entrepreneur
- Mastering Self-Motivation
- Roundtable Discussion: The Search for Employment Opportunities
- Expanding Your Virtual Network
- Career Experts Panel
- Navigating the Hidden Job Market
- Adaptability: The New Competitive Advantage
Must complete at least 6 out of total 8 topics provided to earn the certification
Dates : October 22, 2020 – November 17, 2020
Location : Training to be delivered online via Zoom
Frequency: 2 – 3 Workshops / Week