The Business Design Process
Our experienced consultants will take you through a specific decision-making framework that will help you identify where you need to spend time working on your business.
How it Works
Our experienced consultants will take you through a specific decision-making process designed to move your business forward. The process looks like this:
- We talk about your goals for yourself, your family and your business;
- We take stock of your current resources, liabilities and barriers to meeting your goals;
- We set a specific, quantifiable outcome for the coaching process;
- We use a cloud-based coaching platform to facilitate decision-making, information gathering and idea generation;
- We meet as regularly as your schedule and plans require, either in person or virtually, to make sure your plans are on track.
We currently offer three levels of coaching packages designed to suit your needs. For a detailed tour of the cloud-based coaching platform, or just to discuss if we can help your business, please contact us
Five total hours of coaching time, including two one-hour meetings (in-person or virtual) and access to the GrowthWheel cloud-based coaching platform, decision tools and assessments.
This package is designed to help your start-up get on the right track by making the correct decisions right away.
Cost: $249 – $499
Thirty total hours of coaching time, as many meetings as required (in-person or virtual) and access to the GrowthWheel cloud-based coaching platform, decision tools and assessments.
This package is designed for a company that has a strong opportunity to grow significantly and needs support to analyze all inputs and make complex decisions.
Companies choosing this option will benefit from continued support through opportunity implementation to deal with unforeseen developments.
Dedicated attention from one of our coaches over the medium-to-long term. Companies that choose this option want a consistent second opinion or outside perspective to oversee regular strategy decisions within their business. These projects will be custom-designed to meet the ongoing requirements of the client.
Cost: To be determined by project requirements