Connecting students, new graduates and early stage entrepreneurs to one on one advisory sessions, and SMUEC community of innovation and support.
- Diagnostic session to understand clients needs and lay the foundation for a tailored coaching proposal
- 4 x Coaching sessions with an experienced senior project manager. Taking stock of the entrepreneurs needs from both a personal visioning and business perspective.
- Quarterly Social media posts through SMUEC promoting your business
- Pitch Presentation one on one guidance and practice in front of professional panel
- Free admission to SMUEC and collaborative partner events
- Facilitated introduction to our network (funding, industry, academic)
- Strategic Planning
- Gap Analysis
- Business Model Development
- Market Research
- Financial Analysis
- Customer identification
(1-2 years out of school)
Our membership program provides entrepreneurs and new graduates with one on one advisory support