The competition showcases post-secondary student pitchers throughout the month of March. Modelled after the NCAA March Madness basketball competition, 64 student entrepreneurs from across Canada will be selected to compete head-to-head in brackets as they strive to eventually be declared the best in the country
After being selected, students will be provided with the date and time of pitch, a pre- existing pitch rubric, and list of questions that will be randomly posed at presentation time. Development sessions will be provided for participants to prepare them for their month-long battle to victory.
After the conclusion of final events, the prize money would be invested towards the best student entrepreneur’s idea or business with total cash prizes provided by Metronome United, and legal services provide by Goodlawyer, valued over $19,000
- Business/idea must be student-run and -owned
- Can be in the idea or operational phase
- Annual revenue not to exceed $20,000
- Must not have previously received any sort of venture capital, or Angel investments.
- Must have been a student at a post-secondary institution from Sept to Dec 2021 (students who have graduated in the Winter term 2022 are still eligible)
DOLLARS IN PRIZES PROVIDED
Want in on the action?
Watch your favourite competitor LIVE on our social media accounts